Important message to clients and friends
25 September 2020
Hello again Clients & Friends,
Sadly as a result of the most recent government recommendation, we have closed the office with immediate effect.
After having reopened, albeit conditionally, a few weeks ago, we have taken advice for the immediate short term.
We would hope that the situation will modify at some stage soon and if it does we will post a message here as well as contacting you all via e-shots.
During the time that our office is closed please note the following:
- Our main office telephone lines are diverted to mobile telephone numbers of the team so in the event that you reach an answerphone service, PLEASE LEAVE A CLEAR AND INFORMED MESSAGE. The message will be passed on and we will get back to you.
- If you have the email address, DDI or mobile number of the team member that is the best method of contact during this time.
- We are holding regular telephone or video meetings with clients where these are needed so please let us know if you would like to arrange that.
- Our systems, procedures, and comms continue to be reliable and operate as they normally would, nothing has changed…
- Please also read our e-messages and see the news section of our website where we are continuing to post COVID19 updates.
We will continue to keep you updated, however until then, keep safe and do please let us know if there is anything we can do to support you.
Our best wishes to you all, the 10CA team
Taxing demands with old school charm
A modern approach required for music moguls
Customer care is top of the list for packaging business
Cut above the rest in personal management style
A shared passion for architecture and a head for numbers
A taste for growth, a thirst for knowledge
Sometimes a business does exactly as it says on the tin
Smiles all round for dental practice
Child's play with proactive accounts management