Important Message to Clients and Friends
24 March 2020
Hello Clients & Friends,
Our office is open again however, before visiting we would be very thankful if you could read the following update:
- At this time we would prefer and suggest the use of telephone or video meetings where these are needed however we can accommodate safe socially distanced meetings in the office if this is absolutely essential
- We have a rota system in place so please be aware that there are fewer people (less than half the normal number) in the office at any given time
- We have provided additional anti-bacterial hygiene facilities at our offices for team and client safety
- Many of our team continue to work from home where they desire or require it for some or all of the working week
- Our main telephone lines which have been diverted to home telephones during the period since March, are now open again so if you need to make a call, and email is inappropriate, your calls will come directly to the office.
- Our systems, procedures, and comms continue to be reliable and operate as they normally would, nothing has changed…
Please also read our e-messages and see the news section of our website where we are continuing to post COVID19 updates.
We will continue to keep you updated, however until then, keep safe and do please let us know if there is anything we can do to support you.
Our best wishes to you all, the10CA team
Child's play with proactive accounts management
Taxing demands with old school charm
A modern approach required for music moguls
A taste for growth, a thirst for knowledge
A shared passion for architecture and a head for numbers
Smiles all round for dental practice
Customer care is top of the list for packaging business
Cut above the rest in personal management style
Sometimes a business does exactly as it says on the tin